View count: 3489
College FeaturesWith Artificial Intelligence (AI) as the core of its characteristic development, the college has shaped the brand image of “Asia Management College” (AMC), closely linked with the industry, developed internationalization, and fulfilled the university’s social responsibility (USR) to ensure the sustainable operation and development of the AMC and focus on the four parts of innovation, teaching, research, and service quality.
In terms of innovation, the AMC offers:
- management courses emphasizing innovation and entrepreneurship;
- three cross-field courses;
- full English-taught courses and international dual degree programs;
- innovative industry-academia cooperation models;
- a maker center;
- project-based learning and problem-based learning (PBLs) classrooms;
- innovative teaching seminar rooms;
- a public open communication space, etc.
- AOL (Assurance of Learning);
- innovative teaching communities;
- microcredit + trimester courses;
- “learning away from home” courses;
- domestic and overseas industrial visits and internships;
- co-teaching with professionals from industries;
- Nobel Master Forums, etc.
- as research teams;
- on publication in first-class international journals or joint research and publication with international scholars, etc.
- faculty members and alumni to develop formal social networks and boost collaboration;
- faculty members to explore student internship places and to assist students to participate in internships with brand companies;
- faculty members and students to explore and to participate in industry-academia cooperation projects;
- students’ participation in volunteer abroad programs
- faculty to incorporate service learning/community engagement into the curriculum
- industry-academic cooperation projects helping corporate partners to conduct company internal training, corporate diagnosis, etc.;
- government-university collaboration projects aiming to promote the development of big data and local industries, the training of military personnel, and the summer camps for overseas compatriot students.
The AMC has abundant research energy. Annually, our faculty members published more than 100 papers in average in international journals, granted over NT$ 15 million in average for research projects by Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST), supervised student research projects to receive more than NT$ 1.5 million funding in average from MOST, and more than 50 projects with a total revenue of more than NT$ 40 million in average for industry-academia cooperation.